Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

I'm still here

I'm just checking in quickly to let you all know that yes, I'm still alive. (I'm kind of amazed that this space, which has been dead and boring for so many days now, still receives so many daily hits. I'm kind of touched that so many of you have reached out with your emails to see how I'm doing and what I'm up to.)

While I've not been around much in here lately, a lot has been going on out there. But also, in a way, not really very much at all. I do have updates (Surprise! I'm totally not pregnant!), and I hope I'll be back to blogging soon. Although I haven't been commenting either, you are all regularly in my thoughts, and I hope I'll soon shrug off my confused funk, (re)find my voice and return to being a contributing member of community life. Thanks for hanging out in the meantime.

Apropos of nothing in particular*, I leave you with this image, simply because it made me smile last week.


Source














* Except that maybe the torrential rain, the unstoppable water currents, and the smallness of this adorable beast in the midst of it all is somehow familiar. Perhaps.  Just a little bit.  But mostly, how the heck can a frog be so cute? Muse on that. 

11 comments:

  1. good to hear from you! thanks for checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frog is cute. He looks like he'd be fun to hang out with. If he could talk ;)

    Thanks for letting us know you're still around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're still here!! I've been thinking of you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're well! And looking forward to an update soon. Don't have an answer for your question, but that frog is certainly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that frog! unfortunately frogs try to swim in our pool at night and don't survive. It's really sad to take their bodies out of the pool every morning. I am always so excited when there is one swimming that I can save!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear from you, even just this short bit. Thanks for checking in! Love the frog, I can see why he made you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you too! Take care and we'll be here when you refind your way to blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one cute frog! Take care and there's no hurry back if you need/want a break. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss you Sadie. Glad you checked in with us. I hope you find your voice soon and more than anything, that you can shrug off the funk. I know you will, you are such a positive person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've missed you! And that frog is a-freaking-dorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I understand the need to step away now and then. Take whatever time you need to take care of yourself. Sending you long-distance hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave a comment. Your words brighten my day!